Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 
Fundraising Update

Now that I'm getting on top of my training, I thought I'd better start fund raising in earnest...

My Justgiving website has been up and running for a few weeks now and I'm already at the £250 mark.

Saffron Villas (www.saffronvillas.com) have agreed to donate £150 if the purchase of my house goes through. Fingers crossed it will and this will boost the fund raising...

I'm also about to running an auction on eBay for a signed Sheffield United football pennant that the club kindly donated. The auctions goes live at 8pm BST on Sunday 1st October, so go to eBay and search for "Sheffield United Pennat" and bid or visit http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&item=140035516072&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1.

I'm hoping to raise at least £20 from the auction. Fingers crossed.....

I'm also helping out at Brook Farm Playgroup's Halloween Disco - some other Dad's and I will be poisoning everyone with hot dogs and murky coffee! I'm planning to fill a jar with sweets and run a "guess the number of sweets in the jar" competion. Can't decide what to charge. My aim is to raise £50 after the cost of the sweets, so I think I'll need to charge £1 a go but I'm worried this might put people off. What do you think?

Other ideas I have for fundraising are:

If you have any other ideas, let me know.

I'm hoping to raise £2,500 for my two charities so it'll be challenging but we can do it!!!

If you want to donate it's easy and safe.

Visit www.justgiving.com/londonpariscycle




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?